CHINESE LANGUAGE PROGRAM
After 10 years of education in Chinese, the students should be able to:
- acquire the basic skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese characters through the different media of learning;
- practice acquired skills in daily and real life activities through different means of communication (verbal and non-verbal) necessary to cope with the demands of a functionally literate and competent local, national, and global citizen;
- show appreciation and embodiment of the Chinese culture and traditions through celebrations and festivities with the local and Filipino cultures;
- promote advocacy in learning Chinese language and culture in response to move for globalization, social awareness and camaraderie among other cultures; and
- exhibit the appreciation of respect and reconciliation of God’s children through the study of Chinese language and culture to cultivate unity and rootedness to Chinese and Filipino cultures.
CHRISTIAN LIVING EDUCATION (CLE) PROGRAM
After 10 years of education in CLE, the students should be able to:
- exemplify the characteristics of Ignatian spirituality and share them with friends when opportunities come;
- stand for the Catholic Faith while respecting other beliefs;
- make informed choices based on their conscience;
- respond to current situations based on Church teachings and the signs of the times;
- participate actively, fully, and consciously in different liturgical activities especially the Eucharist;
- develop a habit of prayer and reflection;
- establish a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer and scripture;
- recognize the Church as a source of Truth;
- deepen their sense of stewardship towards God’s creation; and
- imbibe a spirit of service for others .
FILIPINO LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Pagkatapos ng 10 taong pag-aaral ng Filipino, ang mga mag-aaral ay
- makapagpapaliwanag, makasusuri at makapagbibigay-halaga sa iba’t ibang akdang pampanitikan , pelikula at napapanahong babasahin;
- makasusulat ng teksto gamit ang iba’t ibang disiplina sa pagsulat sa pagpapahayag ng damdamin, kaisipan at paniniwala na naaayon sa konteksto o sa napiling larangan ng manunulat;
- makapagpapahayag ng sariling kaisipan sa mabisang pakikipag-ugnayan gamit ang kakayahang komunikatibo sa wikang Filipino;
- makagagamit ng iba’t ibang metodo at etika sa pananaliksik tungo sa pagtuklas at pagdagdag ng bagong kaalaman; at
- maipagmamalaki, mapayayaman at maisasabuhay ang pagka-Pilipino tungo sa pakikibahagi sa panlipunan at pandaigdigang kaunlaran.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM
After 13 years of education in English, the students should be able to:
- communicate spoken and written ideas correctly and effectively using English for different contexts, audiences, and purposes;
- broaden, heighten, and deepen their love for reading and literature in understanding and reflecting on the nature of man, humanity, and the Divine;
- develop and apply critical listening, reading, viewing, and thinking skills in developing awareness of and responding to social and environmental issues ; and
- apply study and research skills and strategies for different purposes.
After 8 years of education in science, the students should be able to:
- describe, analyze and construct models and patterns of complex systems and cycles;
- design, communicate, and present experiments, ideas, arguments, and investigations using effective scientific language and technology;
- apply the basic concepts, principles and processes of science leading to develop essential skills and values that will enable them to respond to real-life situation in a scientific, creative, innovative, ethical, and environment-friendly way; and
- deepen sense of “awe and wonder” leading them to the appreciation of, respect and reconciliation to God’s creation through the life-long study of science.
After 10 years of education in mathematics, the students should be able to:
- explain, analyze, and present math ideas and solutions effectively and accurately using correct Math notations and vocabulary, orally and in writing;
- apply Math principles and processes to solve problems effectively in theoretical and real world situations;
- make various Math representations of real world situations and use them strategically in problem solving and decision making;
- reason analytically and logically;
- establish models out of evident patterns observed;
- gather and analyze data through research/investigations and utilize them in making valid projections/predictions;
- effectively utilize multimedia to solve and explain real world phenomena; and
- develop appreciation and inquisitiveness in math as a functional tool in life.
MUSIC, ARTS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, AND HEALTH (MAPEH) PROGRAM
After 10 years of education in MAPEH, the students should be able to:
- create a fitness program and decide their recreational activities that promote and sustain a lifelong wellness;
- appreciate and respect their own cultural identity and other cultural diversities through sports, dance, music, and arts;
- apply the value of discipline and enhance confidence through sports, dance, music, and arts; and
- develop sense of rhythm so they can move effectively and efficiently in connection with their daily life activities.
SOCIAL STUDIES PROGRAM
After 8 years of education in social studies, the students should be able to:
- use objective methods to validate primary sources for a clearer understanding of historical facts;
- exhibit sense of nationalism and social consciousness to promote good citizenship by supporting government efforts and civic initiatives including the following but not limited to: sustainable use of natural resources, implementation of ordinances and laws, and upholding ones rights and responsibilities;
- show appreciation of cultures with a non-judgmental and respectful attitude toward cultural diversity;
- apply socio-economic principles as one of the alternatives in solving problems in the real world;
- analyze social issues and respond accordingly to promote social justice; and
- interpret the past to understand present situations for one to be well informed of those and be able to respond by making relevant and practical decisions.
TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION (TLE) PROGRAM
After 8 years of education in TLE, the students should be able to:
- develop skills in technology for real-world tasks required by various fields such as business, education, research and entertainment;
- integrate principles of art and design and demonstrate creativity and innovation in producing quality outputs and services;
- effectively use technology and tools in real-life situations;
- demonstrate an understanding of the relevance of entrepreneurial skills and characteristics to self-sufficiency and productivity; and
- model legal and ethical behaviors when using skills, information and technology.